TALINDA EAST AFRICA
Ruckus Zoneflex M510 - Indoor Wi-Fi Access Point & 4G Router
In a fiercely competitive marketplace, managed service providers (MSP) are looking for new ways to differentiate their services and open new revenue streams.
The Ruckus M510 mobile-wireless access point (AP) is designed to leverage LTE networks as a backhaul and connect wirelessly back to any network without the need for an Ethernet cable connection.
Because of the wireless LTE backhaul capability, the M510 addresses multiple deployment scenarios not previously served, including mobile “in-vehicle” Wi-Fi ("mobile AP"), rapid Wi-Fi deployment for pop-up retail or first-responders and temporary Wi-Fi deployments at a construction site. M510’s LTE backhaul can serve as a failover or redundancy for the WAN connectivity.
- Superior performance, managed Wi-Fi without cable pulls using an LTE connection to support mobile hotspot requirements.
- M510 with SmartZone brings in carrier-grade management features. MSPs can leverage physical or virtual SmartZone controller to manage all APs.
- GPS support location aware services for tracking the mobile unit.
Enterprise Wi-Fi Coverage
- Provide an excellent user experience in any environment with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology and multiple directional antenna patterns.
Automate Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly™ dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while also enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
More Than Wi-Fi
- Support services beyond Wi-Fi with the Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and SCI network analytics.
LTE Access point with 3G/4G Radios, 802.11AC Wave 2 AP with LTE Backhaul