Combine your office's VoIP telephony with the GSM cellular network, with the OpenVox VS-GW1202-4G gateway. Insert a compatible SIM card into the gateway and use it to access cellular calls from your existing VoIP phone. The included user interface also lets you send and receive SMS messages.
The OpenVox VS-GW1202-4G is compatible with open source phone systems like 3CX, Asterisk and Elastix. Reduce monthly costs or maximize communications with this network, giving your business a new method of telephony. Modules and hot-swappable SIM cards let you quickly scale and customize the gateway.
- GSM Channels: 4
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- GSM Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SMS Messages: send & receive supported
- Connections: 4x SMA-K, 2x 10/100 Ethernet
- Platform: Linux/Asterisk-based
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.723, G.722, G.726
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Dimensions: 6" x 7.5" x 1.8"
- Expandable: yes
- Management: web-based GUI
OpenVox VoxStack VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- OpenVox VS-GW1202-4G console
RUCKUS R720 INDOOR ACCESS POINT Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with Multi-Gigabit Backhaul for Ultra-Dense Device Environments